Welcome to INTERNATIONAL INTERNS USA, your opportunity to gain valuable hands-on professional experience in an internship or training program with a company in the United States.
If you are a QUALIFIED CANDIDATE, there is a high chance that we have PAID internship openings in the US in your professional field right this moment. Jump start your professional career today!
We have a very simple Mission Statement:
We unite the business world with quality interns from around the world. We are committed to bringing qualified international interns together with quality USA companies.
But our interns speak louder than any of our own words, and here is what they say.
“I’m in San Diego, California doing an internship in graphic and web design for an Internet company. I’m completing my internship as part of my degree. I’m really enjoying my training program. I learn something new everyday, and I’m learning from real-world situations. IIUSA was really helpful, especially when I just arrived and everything was new to me.”
How IIUSA can help YOU
- We offer a free interview session, during which we will go over your eligibility for our J1 INTERNSHIP & OPT TRAINING programs, evaluate your English ability and resume, and give you a chance to ask any questions you may have ABOUT INTERNATIONAL INTERNS USA.
- Upon acceptance into the program, IIUSA will help enhance your resume. We offer tried and tested, professional advice on how to improve your resume relevant to your career field, making it appealing and extremely marketable for US companies.
- IIUSA will help you find a great internship or training program in your professional field and will communicate with the host company on your behalf. Upon finding a well-suited internship or training opportunity, IIUSA will arrange for the host company to interview you directly (either in person, if you are in the area, or via Skype video conference).
- We will help you to prepare for an interview with your host company. IIUSA offers experienced, professional interview advice to help you successfully pass the interview and land an internship in the United States.
- IIUSA will walk you through the entire visa application process, including finding an appropriate visa sponsor for your case, assistance with completing visa paperwork and US embassy interview tips .
- When you first arrive in the United States, IIUSA will arrange for someone to meet you at the airport and will also help find housing in the area in which you will be training.